General Membership Meeting 2023
University and Whist Club805 North Broom Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-4624
Welcome to the DAA General Membership Meeting!!
Board Meeting 1:30pm -2:45pm
General Membership Registration 3:00pm - 3:15pm
Committee Reports 3:15 pm -4:00pm
Roundtable discussions 4:00pm -5:00pm -
Networking 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Legislation Discussions: Update on current legislation and what is coming up in the next session. Understand why advocating is important and how these bills will affect our industry.
- Supplier Partner Networking: Share experiences and strategies that have assisted with your growth in the industry and any challenges you are facing
- Dealing with Difficult Tenants and Conflict Resolution: Share experiences and strategies for handling challenging tenant situations and conflicts.
- The Future of Apartment Living: Brainstorm about upcoming trends and innovations that may impact the apartment industry, from technology to design.
- Adapting to Changing Rental Market Trends: Explore how the industry is evolving due to factors such as remote work, housing demand shifts, and market trends.